WELCOME TO THE FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER JOB PLACEMENT CENTER
Employers are important to the Four County Career Center! We welcome your participation in our programs and support of our students. We help employers find qualified graduates, and help students and alumni find careers that match their skills.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AS AN EMPLOYER, ENTER AS A CURRENT EMPLOYER USER, OR TO SEARCH JOB POSTINGS.
EMPLOYER INSTRUCTIONS TO POST A JOB OPENING
Job Posting Procedures
If you would like to post a job opening in your organization, click on the appropriate link below:
JOB SEEKER INSTRUCTIONS TO VIEW JOB POSTINGS
Job Search Procedures
If you would like to search current job openings, click on the link below
Placement Services – Current Students
The Job Placement Center is a comprehensive communication center for business and our students. Historically, over 95% of our graduates each year are employed, have joined the military or have enrolled in institutions of higher learning.
Employment Resources for Graduates
Assistance with job placement is a major benefit to past and present students of the FCCC. Employers throughout northwest Ohio have become increasingly aware of the value of the FCCC employment resources. Employment resources include:
- Secondary Education Students - Our Job Placement Coordinator works closely with employers to develop customized training plans for eligible students to participate in our Job Placement Program.
- Recent Graduates – FCCC graduates are referred to appropriate job opportunities
- Adult Workforce Development Division - Adult education students are available for referral to employers
Employer Participation Opportunities
Become involved with FCCC! Students preparing for a career need your guidance and expertise. Some ways that you can help:
- Mentoring - Pairing a student with an employer on the job site to learn first-hand occupational requirements and opportunities.
- Class Presentations - Employers visit classrooms and share the expectations of employers, career ladders, training, etc.
- Judging - Student youth organizations hold annual skill competitions requiring experienced judges.
- Advisory Committees - Each career technical program has an advisory committee to assist in curriculum development.
- Open House Consultant - Campuses host open houses for parents and prospective students. Employers serve as visiting consultants regarding occupational guidance.
- Field Trip Host - Business and industry complement classroom learning through valuable field trip experiences.
THANK YOU FOR UTILIZING OUR JOB PLACEMENT CENTER AND THE RESOURCES AT FOUR COUNTY CAREER CENTER