May 6, 2020
Dear Four County Seniors:
I hope all of you are healthy and doing well during this time of school closure due to the COVID-19. This has certainly been a stressful time for everyone. There are a few important items for Seniors listed below.
Chromebooks and Key Cards
• Seniors will have to turn in their Chromebook and charger.
• Seniors with key cards used to enter the building must return those as well.
• Turning these items in will be done by driving to the front of the building where the drop off will be clearly marked.
• Follow the schedule on the back for your time and complete the drop off as soon as you enter the parking lot.
Lockers and Lab Items
• Those who need to get items from their locker or lab will follow the same schedule.
• Only students that have something of personal value may enter the building to access lockers. Textbooks, pens, and other small items are not considered items of personal value. Calculators, electronic devices and other like things do fall into that category.
Entering the Building
• Any student entering the building must provide and wear a mask/face covering. No exceptions.
• Any student entering the building must take their temperature at home and have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
• All students must enter one of the two marked doors next to the student parking lot.
• Students are to be in the building for no more than 10-minutes. Please refer to the schedule and instructions.
• As announced earlier, this will be done virtually. Four County will be doing an entire package of activities to honor our seniors. This includes radio ads, billboards, and yard signs in all four counties. More detailed information about Recognition Day will be shared soon.
Please take care of yourselves and stay healthy!
Tim Meister Superintendent